Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Wealth Equation Other Gurus Didn’t Teach YOU!

I heard a funny joke once about a man who was in a relationship with a woman, and this woman came with a manual of instructions. Thing is, the man still had to read between the lines.

In the same way a manual is pretty much useless if you still have to read between the lines, a recipe for success is pretty much useless if you only have a list of ingredients but you don’t have the instructions.

I’m sure many of you already know the ingredients to success in wealth.

But do you know the equation?

I’ve noticed that all people who have found success in wealth have a certain pat­tern in common… and I’ve found an equation that you can replicate to fol low the same pattern of success.

Before I share it with you though, I just want to run a little “test” to see if most of you already have the right “gut feeling” about which equation of wealth is the cor­rect one. So take a look at these options and tell me which one YOU think is the Equation of Wealth.

Option A:

Image A-1

Option B:

Image B

Option C:

Image C

Option D: I have no idea!

I’ll let you know the answer soon. But first, I’m super-curious to know what your guess is… you can even have a shot at what elements you think the letters in the equation represent.

Just leave your answers in the comments below. Thanks!

Credit : Brian Wong

PS: Keep your eyes peeled for my next email that will reveal the answer.

No comments: